4.06.2011

Time flies!

Wow, so as of yesterday Steve & I have been married for one month! It's crazy how quickly time flies! It has been a great month and I am so excited about the many more months and years we will have together. It's so awesome when you find someone you connect with so easily! Now, don't misunderstand, we don't always agree 100% and things aren't always perfect. I think we do a pretty good job of talking those type of things out and exhibiting some grace & mercy just as God has done for us!

We celebrated by eating at Santa Fe, topping it off with some blizzards from DQ, and then watching The Notebook. He picked out the sappy love movie of his choice, which was great because I LOVE The Notebook. More than that, I loved hanging out with my husband without any distractions and just enjoying each other!

Here's a quick look at our first month together...

We're married!!!


Honeymooning!


Getting all moved into our new home!





Watching American Idol & Sons of Guns


Cooking yummy meals!

Playing Call of Duty...yes I have even played some! haha




We started working out together! He's kicking my butt! haha


Our first month of marriage gets 2 thumbs up! :)




4 comments:

  1. Wow. I can't believe it's already been a month! Our one year aniversary is next month and I can't believe it. It does not seem that long ago! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ONE MONTH! CONGRATS!!! TIME FLIES!

    I cannot believe you had a piece of steak that big on your plate. I KNOW you didn't even eat half! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right, i probably did not finish the steak...but i'm totally working out! weights and everything! be proud! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete