4.08.2011

Now I Remember...

Last night our wedding photographer, Noel Sapp, made a trip to Troy to hand deliver our pictures. We absolutely love them! He did such a great job! I'm so thankful for photographers. That day flew by so quickly it was almost a blur. Thanks to Noel, that day is back in focus for us and we can remember it for a lifetime! Here's a look at our wedding day...



something old (my great grandmother's handkerchief), something new (TOMS shoes),  something borrowed (a little heart I gave my mom when I was little), something blue (there was blue in the garter)

getting ready!

mom zipping me up

where do you wear your TOMS?

boys getting ready



before he saw me

"hey there..." :)

gotcha! :)
4 generations of women

all the girls

all the boys

the wedding party

the bride's family

the groom's family
ring bearer & flower girl

"here comes the bride..."

giving me away

we're getting married!

1st thing we did as man & wife was take communion & pray

"you may now kiss the bride!" yay!

Steve fist pumping for being married!

yay we're married!

bride's cake

celebrate!

1st dance as husband & wife

cake time!

let's dance!

my favorite pic

rings

another ring shot

we're outta here!

1 comment:

  1. That "before he saw me" picture gave me goosebumps!! That is so beautiful. Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete