3.30.2011

TV Night!

So It's Wednesday, which means a night of television for Steve & I. American Idol & Sons of Guns come on tonight. I must say we love both of these shows! And of course we DVR them both and start them late to avoid commercial watching! :)


I pretty much like all of the contestants on American Idol this year. I suppose the top 5 according to Mr. & Mrs. Wright are Pia, Paul, Lauren, Scotty, & Casey. That's in no particular order because it changes week to week. But Pia is pretty consistently at the top for us! And I must say we don't hate Jacob, James, & Haley. They could easily bump someone from our top 5 and make their way in! Looking forward to hearing some Elton John picks tonight!


Now if you don't know what Sons of Guns is, you are not alone. Until I got married less than a month a go I had no idea. It's about this guy who owns a gun shop in Louisiana, Red Jacket Firearms, and his staff. They basically build guns and modify guns for various customers that come in. Their customers range from a man who wanted to help a wounded soldier with only one working arm get back into hunting to the local police department. It is actually pretty interesting and I must admit I actually look forward to watching it now!

So if you have no Wednesday night television plans, I recommend you check out these 2 shows! Good shows for both husband & wife! :)

1 comment:

  1. Woo! I think Mr. and Mrs. Wright are pretty RIGHT on about the Top 5 on AI. :)

    plus Haley. ;)

    ReplyDelete